Interior Decorating Blog

Unknown Monday, September 27, 2010
  nice house image



  To those of you who have left comments on the previous post, thank you! I'm having a few tech issues with the comments section so I'm answering here. For the general questions about becoming an interior decorator, decorating small spaces, connecting rooms so that they flow together, and matching end tables to furniture, I'll be posting articles about those topics in the coming weeks so stay tuned. Thanks for the great ideas!

For the more specific questions about your particular decorating dilemmas I would suggest posting your questions in the forums. I, and other readers, can take a look and offer some suggestions.
And when it comes to painting walls and coving (trim) I recommend painting the walls first. Check out this article for more painting tips.
Blogger Template by BlogTusts Sticky Widget by Kang Is Published by GBT.

No comments:

Post a Comment